Friday, October 17, 2008

Two Way Lens and Zoe Strauss

Two Way Lens proudly presents Zoe Strauss

I am extremely happy to be able to include Zoe to my project. When I asked her, she was excited to be part of it and agreed immediately. Although she is terribly busy with all her different projects, her book comes out very soon and her upcoming show is also right in front of her, she took the time to answer my questions. We exchanged many super friendly emails till all was finish and I can truly say she is not only an amazing photographer but also a wonderful person.

Thanks again Zoe for your contribution. I love you!!!

Zoe Strauss, I-95 Detail


Zoe Strauss, I-95 Detail




Zoe Strauss, I-95 Detail


Zoe Strauss, I-95 Detail

© all images Zoe Strauss

1 comment:

ZS said...

right back at you! xoxoxox