Thursday, January 14, 2010

Two Way Lens and Russ Martin

Two Way Lens proudly presents Russ Martin

I am excited to start 2010 with another great photographer on Two Way Lens.

Russ Martin joins the line up of outstanding photographers who are already part of my project. His work is beautiful, contemplative, pure and quiet. Looking at his photographs is almost like a meditation.

Find out Russ' answers to my questions here


More of Russ' work is to find on his website, make sure to visit it.

Two Flowers, 2009


Sunlit Wilted Hosta Leaves, 2008


Backlit Canna Leaf, 2009


White and Blue Wilted Hosta Leaves, 2008


Dancing Flower, 2009


Four Leaves, 2008


Shaggy White Dahlia, 2009


White Dahlia, 2009


New Hosta Flower, 2009


Frilled White Dahlia, 2009

© all images Russ Martin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.