Friday, March 25, 2011

Two Way Lens and Doug DuBois

Two Way Lens proudly presents Doug DuBois.

I am very happy and excited that I could add another outstanding photographer to my project.

Doug DuBois is a photographers who's work I admire for a very long time. His book All the Days and Nights, published by Aperture is one of my favorite photo books.

Doug is not only an exceptional photographer, he is also Associate Professor and Program Coordinator Art, Design and Transmedia, Department of Transmedia at the Syracuse University

When he told my that he recommends Two Way Lens to his students to read, I was very honored and proud.

Please read Doug's interview on Two Way Lens and visit his website. There is so much more wonderful work to be found.


Painting the House, Russel Heights, Cobh, Ireland, 2009, from the series My last day at seventeen, Ireland, 2009 - 2010


The Rocks, Ireland, 2010, from the series My last day at seventeen, Ireland, 2009 - 2010


Dean at Kevin's 18th Birthday Party, Russel Heights, Ireland, 2009, from the series My last day at seventeen, Ireland, 2009 - 2010


Dean cuts Ciara's hair, Cobh, Ireland, 2010, from the series My last day at seventeen, Ireland, 2009 - 2010


Jordan up the pole, Russel Heights, Cobh, Ireland, 2010, from the series My last day at seventeen, Ireland, 2009 - 2010


First communion, Cobh, Ireland, 2010, from the series My last day at seventeen, Ireland, 2009 - 2010


Spencer and Lise, Ithaca, NY, 2004, from the series All the days and nights, Aperture, 2009


My sister's bedroom, Ithaca, NY, 2004, from the series All the days and nights, Aperture, 2009


Luke, Christmas Eve, Far Hills, NJ, 1985, from the series All the days and nights, Aperture, 2009


My sister Lise, Christmas Eve, Far Hills, NJ, 1984, from the series All the days and nights, Aperture, 2009


© copyright all images Doug DuBois

No comments: